1) Does this paper present new ideas or results that have not been previously published? 2) Is the research presented in the article new or build upon existing research? 3) Does the article point out differences from related research?
1) Does the title clearly express the content of the article? Is 2) Is the abstract sufficiently informative and provides a good perspective on the final message of the aricle?
1) Are the methods used clearly explained? 2) Are they a recognized approach? 3) Are the data and statistics used reliable?
1) Are they clearly presented? 2) Do they avoid misinterpretation? 3) Do they sufficiently avoid assumptions and speculations?
1) Do they reflect the latest research in the area? 2) Are they correctly indicated in article? 3) Are they correctly formatted according to the author guidelines?
1) Are the tables correctly name and numbered? 2) Are the data presented in the table correctly interpreted in the article?
1) Are the figures correctly named and numbered? 2) Do they properly illustrate what is discussed in the article? 3) Are they correctly interpreted in the article?
1) Is the article clearly written?
1) Does the article fit the guidelines for the section as outlined in the instructions to authors?
Please rate the article in priority for publication based on the interest to our readership and contribution to the oncology field. (5) Being of hieghest priority and (1) being the lowest.